Data Protection Notice
The Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) establish the basis on which SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR (“SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR”, “we” or “us” or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data following the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”) and information on our use of the Cookies.
Collection, Use and Disclosure
1. In this Notice, unless the context provides otherwise, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, can use to identify you:
(a) from that data; or
(b) from that data and other information to which SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR has or is likely to have access.
The personal data that we are collecting from you include:
(b) Contact Number;
(c) Email Address;
(d) Residential Address;
“you” or “yours” means an individual who:
(a) has used the SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR website to purchase school uniforms;
2. You agree and consent to collecting, using, disclosing, and processing your personal data by us and our related corporations and affiliates for the purposes selected or the following purposes specified below when submitting your personal data to us via various forms on our website:
(a) Performing obligations during or in connection with our provision of solutions, products and/or services to you;
(b) Verifying your identity;
(c) Responding to, handling and processing enquiries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) Managing our relationship with you;
(e) Security purposes;
(f) To respond to legal processes and/or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any pertinent rules, codes of practice or guidelines), including, without limitation, meeting the need to disclose the requirements of any applicable law or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
(g) Any other purposes for which you have provided the information; and
(h) All other incidental business purposes related to and/or in connection with the above.
3. We may disclose your personal data to third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
(a) Processing Statistical information for analytics
(b) Assisting us in operation for SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR
(c) Verifying your identity and the accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
4. We will take appropriate measures to follow the PDPA and provide a standard of personal data protection when transferring personal data to any related corporations, territories, or affiliates operating outside Singapore.
5. We will only disclose personal data when the law requires third parties such as data intermediaries or subcontractors to facilitate our work after you have provided the consent or deemed consent. All data intermediaries we have engaged are bound contractually to keep all information secret and confidential.
6. We will ensure that there is a reasonable effort to determine that your personal data is accurate and complete.
7. The list of purposes shown in the above clauses may continue to administer although your engagement contract with us has been discontinued.
Retention of Information
8. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the business purpose it collects or as required or permitted by applicable laws. SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR will delete information from the system without informing you when it deems it no longer necessary for the purposes set in this Notice.
9. We will ensure the security protection arrangement at an appropriate level to protect all personal data under our possession and control and prevent unauthorised usage, access, collection, modification, disposal, or cybersecurity risk. Please note that there is no completely secure and safe method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage.
Access and Correction Requests
10. Upon your written request to email@example.com for:
(a) access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about how we use or disclose your personal data, or;
(b) the correction or update of any of your personal data which we hold about you, we will be subject to and following the requirements of the PDPA (as the case may be):
i. Provide you with an account of your personal data, which is in our possession
or under our control; or
ii. Correct an error or omission in or update your personal data in our possession or control.
11. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for processing requests for access. We will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
12. If we cannot respond to your request within three working days after receiving your request, we will inform you by writing within three working days of the time we can respond to your request. We will notify you why any request or amendment to personal data is not performed.
Withdrawal of Consent
13. Please submit your request to withdraw your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal data in writing to DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the permission to collect, use and disclose your personal data will remain valid until a withdrawal request is submitted.
14. Please allow a reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to your request, including any legal matters which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we are not able to provide our solutions, products, or services to you, and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
15. Unless mandatory or lawful, we will terminate all collecting, using, or disclosing personal data (including our data intermediaries and agents) under applicable laws.
16. Cookies are small text files placed on your computing devices when you access a website, which can help the user navigate efficiently between pages and enable the website operator to track site usage.
17. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. to find out more about cookies.
18. Our website uses the cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website by generally storing non-personally identifiable information (e.g., session information such as the number of times you visit our website and the location from which you are accessing the website). Note that some limited information is personally identifiable for:
• managing and customising your experience on the website/platform;
• analysing trends and improving our site for our users; and
• delivering content tailored to your interests and how you browse our websites and media.
19. Any other information is anonymised and/or aggregated to produce statistical reports that enable us to evaluate our website’s use and improve and increase efficiency when you browse our website.
20. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies according to your preference. Please note that if you decline,/reject cookies, your experience of using our website may not be complete, and you might not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Changes to this Notice
21. When visiting the site, you shall be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you disagree with the terms stated here, please do not visit and use the website.
22. We reserve the privilege to revise and alter this Notice without prior notice.
23. Continuously accessing or using the website after those changes become effective, you agree to be revised Privacy Notice.
24. You are to return to this page now and then to ensure that you are familiar with the updated version. Any new Privacy Notice will be effective from the date you accept it.
25. SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR will react according to its Data Breach Management Plan when a suspected data breach. If SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR determines a data breach has occurred, SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR will notify the local data privacy regulator and affected data subject (s) in accordance with the law.
Inquiries and Complaints
26. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any queries, comments regarding this Notice or personal data on the collection, use and disclosure using the following contact details:
SHIRLEY SEASON WEAR
Attn: Data Protection Officer
7030 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 #04-55
Northstar @ AMK Singapore 569880